Why work here? The People. The Product. The Future.
Tegus is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. As a company, we are growing at a record-breaking speed but still maintain the startup mentality upon which we were founded. We value the innovators. The problem solvers. The creative thinkers. The ones who break down doors to make things happen and put the company and the team before themselves. We are a high performance culture, challenging even the brightest thinkers to execute their ideas and push themselves to the next level. We provide an energetic, diverse, and inclusive work environment, where individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will excel. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.
- Be a gamechanger: Our customers include the largest asset managers and corporations in the world. They tell us our product is "gamechanging" and helps them make mission-critical decisions, smarter and faster -- and we're just getting started.
- Execute with excellence: We learn by doing, as individuals and as an organization. We're building a team with a bias for action and a focus on progress, not motion.
- Build for the long term: Moving quickly doesn't mean chasing shiny objects. We're backed by multi-billion dollar family offices and are focused on leaving a legacy of excellence, not meeting this month's number.
- Join the A-team: By joining the Tegus team, you're joining an amazingly talented bunch (if we do say so ourselves!). At Tegus you can expect your teammates to challenge you every day and expect the best from you.
- Live customer-focused. Customer centricity is our north star. At Tegus, you can expect every decision to be made starting with our customers and working our way back to deliver a fanatical customer experience.
- Experience hypergrowth. Tegus has grown from a handful of exceptional employees to 300+ in the last 3 years, with plans to grow to 750 in the next 12 months. We have no signs of slowing down -- step aboard and grow your career with us.
Don't just take our word for it. Hear from our employees why they love where they work: